Everyone comes here to download and see how Clash of Clans works on Mac, so I will not tell so much about this game. Just a few words for new guys!
Clash of Clans is the best of the best games for smartphone on both Android and iOS, which was developed and released by Supercell in 2012. It is a free multiplayer strategy game. Each player in this game has a land for building their village. According the game, your duty is protect your village from attacks and build it up, join a clan with another players and make it be a good alliance for trading troops and other things.
For more information about this game, you can read at Wikipedia and see through these screenshots and gameplay video.
- Homepage: http://www.supercell.net/games/view/clash-of-clans
- Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.clashofclans&hl=en
- Download for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clash-of-clans/id529479190?mt=8
- Clash of Clans for Mac: http://cocland.com/tricks-and-tips/how-to-play-clash-of-clans-on-mac
First, you need to download Genymotion and Virtualbox. Install both them and download this file, open it and extract. Click to the OVF file then choose Import. Next steps you can see all in this video:
- Zoom Out: Right click + Move mouse to the Right.
- Zoom In: Right click + Move mouse to the Left.
- If you don't have mouse: Control button + Press trackpad and slide finger right or left.